CATTS are currently recruiting for Classification Analysts to join an exciting new regulatory trade compliance team in Jaipur, India.
Reporting to the Classification Manager and your task will be to analyze product information in order to assign HS and ECCN numbers, to review client materials, technical materials, drawings, and other literature to ensure proper classifications are assigned. Communicating with client on issues regarding detailed information on items and to support on customer queries about classification and provide justification documents.
You will work closely with our international team of product classification experts, as an extension of our clients’ organizations. Team play, respect and communication are all essential within our company; we expect you to work effectively with with your colleagues, our partners and clients.
Job Title: Classification Analyst
Reports to: Classification Manager
Location: Jaipur, India
Start date: As soon as available
What you will be responsible for:
• Analyzing product information in order to assign HS and ECCN numbers.
• Reviewing client materials, technical materials, drawings, and other literature to ensure proper classifications are assigned.
• Communicating with client on issues regarding detailed information on items.
• Support on customer queries about classification and provide justification documents.
What we look for:
• Minimum 1 – 5 years’ experience
• A background in International Trade
• Customs broker license or experience would be an advantage.
• Fluency in English. Other languages would be an asset.
• Technical degree or equivalent experience would be an asset.
• Ability to read/analyse regulations and procedures.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills.
• Working in a virtual global team.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
• Honesty, confidentiality, Strong initiative and positive attitude.
• Minimum/occasional travel required.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
• Various trainings, including on-the-job training.
• Dedicated, hard-working, friendly team.
• Participation in interesting international projects.
In case you are interested, please forward your CV (and motivational letter) to email@example.com
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles match requirements will be contacted during this recruitment process.