CATTS is currently recruiting for a Supervisor to join an exciting customs team in Mexico. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are seeking longevity in their next position as they will get involved in a variety of global trade management focused work.
Reporting to the operations manager, your tasks will be to review and audit import and export documentation (for MX and the US), commercial invoices, work closely with factories and suppliers to obtain necessary information for the correctness of data; issuance of AVD/CVD certificates, DPL screenings, obtain and screen End User Certificates, Issue MX NOM Letters, use of Compliance systems, and any other trade compliance or logistics matters. Working closely with the operations manager and other analysts, as an extension of our clients’ organization, the intention is to ensure all shipments are declared in compliance and as per our client’s established applications, policies, and procedures.
We are looking for candidates with a desire to develop themselves, as we will provide opportunities to gain knowledge by being involved in different international trade-related processes for clients in various industries. Teamwork, respect, and communication are all essential within our company; we expect you to work collaboratively and effectively with your colleagues, partners and clients.
• Generate and review all import and export documentation and ensure compliance and correctness of the information.
• Executing the daily processes and policies as defined, ensuring compliance at all moments.
• Monitoring emails, info-queues, and the disposition thereof in a timely manner.
• Timely escalation of any client issues.
• Preparing and attending as an active participant in meetings.
• Organizing and prioritizing work in a dynamic and complex environment, as well as meeting deadlines and daily requirements.
• Team player
• College education in related field.
• Classification experience
• Preferred professional experience: + to 5 years’ experience in a corporate business environment.
• Ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with different levels of personnel.
• Strong command of the English language, both verbally and written.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Capable of (learning to) working with a range of software systems.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and work for home.
• Ability to work effectively with teams of staff from CATTS, partners and clients
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
• Various trainings, including on-the-job training.
• Dedicated, hard-working, friendly team.
• Participation in interesting international projects.
In case you are interested, please submit a CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles match requirements will be contacted during this recruitment process.