CATTS are currently recruiting for Classification Analysts to join our exciting regulatory trade compliance team in Mexico.
CATTS is currently recruiting for junior analysts to join our exciting customs team in Poland. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are seeking to start their career in global trade.
Reporting to one of our operations supervisors, your initial task will be to prepare customs entries for the international shipments of our clients. Working closely with the operations supervisor and other (Senior) analysts, as an extension of our clients’ organization, the intention is to ensure all shipment data required for a customs declaration is prepared as per our client’s established policies and procedures.
We are looking for candidates without necessary prior experience who have a desire to develop themselves, as we will provide opportunities to gain knowledge by being involved in different international trade related processes for clients in various industries. Team play, respect and communication are all essential within our company; we expect you to work with and coach your colleagues and to work effectively with with our partners and clients.
• Compiling shipment data from multiple sources into one format.
• Executing the daily processes and policies as defined.
• Monitoring emails, info-queues and the disposition thereof in a timely manner.
• Timely escalation of any client issues that you are unable to resolve.
• Reporting any account access problems, technical issue(s) (i.e. enterprise software, proprietary screening software).
• Preparing and attending as an active participant in meetings.
• Organizing and prioritizing work in a dynamic and complex environment, as well as meeting deadlines and daily requirements.
• Team player
• Preferred college education in related field.
• Preferred professional experience: n/a.
• Ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with different levels of personnel.
• Strong command of the English language, both verbally and written.
• Additional languages such as German or Spanish are added value.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Capable of (learning to) working with a range of software systems.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work effectively with teams of staff from CATTS, partners and clients.
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
• Various trainings, including on-the-job training.
• Dedicated, hard-working, friendly team.
• Participation in interesting international projects.
The job is remote. This requires a high level of self-motivation and concentration, but also adds flexibility and a good work-life balance.
In case you are interested, please submit a CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles match requirements will be contacted during this recruitment process.