CATTS are currently recruiting for Classification Analysts to join our exciting regulatory trade compliance team in Mexico.
CATTS is looking for a software engineer to lead its software development team. At CATTS you will enjoy the entrepreneurial, fast-paced mindset of a small-to-mid-sized company. At the same time you will gain the exposure and experience of working in a truly global organisation. Join our diverse global team of customs, compliance and technology experts and develop the tools of global trade of the future!
As lead engineer, you would be responsible for:
• directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of our application platform.
• coordinate the development staff’s schedule and ensure effective communication between team members.
• provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement and act as a technical mentor and adviser.
• Must be fluent in English both in spoken and written word.
• Must be able to manage a technology team, and able to motivate, coach and manage team members.
• Good communicator with all team members in a global environment.
• Able to manage team members, all working from home-location, globally with different cultures.
• Must have an easy-going personality, having a click with our cultural concepts is an absolute MUST.
• Being able to operate in a global engineering team, coordinating engineering efforts with a product owner and other business stakeholders included - but not limited to - the CEO, Sales and Operations.
• Must be willing to actively learn new concepts, languages, technologies and willing to learn about Trade Logistic and Customs Laws, regulations, processes and procedures.
• Being able to thoroughly document functional and technical requirements in order to get “business signoff” and agree on a definition of done with various stakeholders.
• Knowledge of golang or a comparable language.
• Knowledge of elm or a comparable functional language.
• Knowledge of modern web development techniques and technologies.
• Being able to coach and support other engineers to solve problems and “level up”.
• Must take ownership over the technical quality of the CATTS Software Platform in close collaboration with CTO and product owner.
• Minimum/occasional travel required.
• Competitive salary.
• Attractive benefits package.
• Various trainings, including on-the-job training.
• Dedicated, hard-working, friendly team.
• Participation in interesting international projects.
• Working from home office.
In case you are interested, please submit a CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles match requirements will be contacted during this recruitment process.