CATTS are currently recruiting for Export Control Classification Specialists to join our exciting regulatory trade compliance team in Poland.
CATTS are currently recruiting for a Senior Classification Analyst to join our regulatory trade compliance team in Poland.
Reporting to the Classification Manager, your task will be to analyze product information in order to assign HS and ECCN numbers, to review client materials, technical materials, drawings, and other literature to ensure proper classifications are assigned. Communicating with client on issues regarding detailed information on items and to support on customer queries about classification and provide justification documents.
You will work closely with our international team of product classification experts, as an extension of our clients’ organizations. Team play, respect and communication are all essential within our company; we expect you to work effectively with with your colleagues, our partners and clients.
• Analyzing product information in order to assign HS and ECCN numbers.
• Reviewing client materials, technical materials, drawings, and other literature to ensure proper classifications are assigned.
• Communicating with client on issues regarding detailed information on items.
• Support on customer queries about classification and provide justification documents.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with product classification
• Prior experience with Export Control/Dual Use classification
• A background in International Trade
• Customs broker license or experience would be an advantage.
• Fluency in English. Other languages would be an asset.
• Technical degree or equivalent experience would be an asset.
• Ability to read/analyse regulations and procedures.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills.
• Working in a virtual global team.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
• Honesty, confidentiality, Strong initiative and positive attitude.
• Minimum/occasional travel required.
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
• Various trainings, including on-the-job training.
• Dedicated, hard-working, friendly team.
• Participation in interesting international projects.
The job is remote. This requires a high level of self-motivation and concentration, but also adds flexibility and a good work-life balance.
In case you are interested, please submit a CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles match requirements will be contacted during this recruitment process.