CATTS is looking for a software engineer to join its international team in building the EPOS platform. Join our diverse global team of customs, compliance and technology experts and develop the tools of global trade of the future!
CATTS is looking for a software engineer to join its global team in building the EPOS platform. At CATTS you will enjoy the entrepreneurial, fast-paced mindset of a small-to-mid-sized company. At the same time you will gain the exposure and experience of working in a truly global organisation. Join our diverse global team of customs, compliance and technology experts and develop the tools of global trade of the future!
As a software engineer, you would be responsible for:
• application management,
• monitoring updates and possible security threats
• providing end user support for our application platform.
• administration, project management and communication related to developing the platform.
• Must be fluent in English both in spoken and written word.
• Good communicator with all team members in a global environment.
• Must have an easy-going personality, having a click with our cultural concepts is an absolute MUST.
• Being able to thoroughly document functional and technical requirements in order to get “business signoff” and agree on a definition of done with various stakeholders.
• Must be willing to actively learn new concepts, languages, technologies and willing to learn about Trade Logistic and Customs Laws, regulations, processes and procedures.
• Being able to operate in a global engineering team, coordinating engineering efforts with a product owner and other business stakeholders.
• Knowledge of golang or a comparable language.
• Knowledge of elm or a comparable functional language.
• Knowledge of modern web development techniques and technologies.
• Must fully support the technical quality of the CATTS Software Platform in close collaboration with team manager.
• Limited travel required.
• Competitive salary.
• Attractive benefits package.
• Various trainings, including on-the-job training.
• Dedicated, hard-working, friendly team.
• Participation in interesting international projects.
• Working from home office.
In case you are interested, please submit a CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles match requirements will be contacted during this recruitment process.