CATTS is looking for a software engineer to join its international team in building the EPOS platform. Join our diverse global team of customs, compliance and technology experts and develop the tools of global trade of the future!
CATTS is currently recruiting for trade analysts to join our regulatory trade team in Jaipur, India. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are seeking longevity in their next position as they will get involved in a variety of global trade management focused work.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be involved in various activities supporting our customers global trade processes. This can range from preparing and completing customs entries, to analysing product information in order to assign HS and ECCN numbers, to review client materials, technical materials, drawings, and other literature to ensure customs documentation is compliant. An important part of your daily work will be communicating with customers and other stakeholders to retrieve the shipment or product data required to complete the trade processes.
You will work closely with our international team of experts, as an extension of our clients’ organizations. Team play, respect and communication are all essential within our company; we expect you to work effectively with with your colleagues, our partners and clients.
• Executing the daily processes and policies as defined.
• Monitoring emails, info-queues and the disposition thereof in a timely manner.
• Timely escalation of any client issues that you are unable to resolve.
• Reporting any account access problems, technical issue(s) (i.e. enterprise software, proprietary screening software).
• Preparing and attending as an active participant in meetings.
• Organizing and prioritizing work in a dynamic and complex environment, as well as meeting deadlines and daily requirements.
• Analyzing product information in order to assign HS and ECCN numbers.
• Reviewing client materials, technical materials, drawings, and other literature to ensure proper classifications are assigned.
• Communicating with client on issues regarding detailed information on items.
• Support on customer queries about classification and provide justification documents.
• Team player
• Preferred college education in related field.
• Preferred professional experience: 1 – 5 years’ experience in a corporate business environment.
• A background in International Trade or Master in Business Administration (MBA)
• Knowledge and experience in the customs clearance process would be an advantage.
• Fluency in English. Other languages would be an asset.
• Technical degree or equivalent experience would be an asset.
• Experience with MS Office Applications, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• Ability to read/analyse regulations and procedures.
• Ability to write, speak, and present effectively and persuasively.
• Working in a virtual global team.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
• Honesty, confidentiality, Strong initiative and positive attitude.
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
• Various trainings, including on-the-job training.
• Dedicated, hard-working, friendly team.
• Participation in interesting international projects.
In case you are interested, please submit a CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles match requirements will be contacted during this recruitment process.