CATTS is currently recruiting for trade supervisor to join an exciting customs team in Mexico.
CATTS is currently recruiting for trade analysts to join an exciting customs team in Mexico. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are seeking longevity in their next position as they will get involved in a variety of global trade management focused work.
Reporting to the operations manager, your initial task will be to complete and file customs entries (pedimentos) for the Mexican trade shipments of our clients. Working closely with the operations manager and other analysts, as an extension of our clients’ organization, the intention is to ensure all shipments are declared in compliance and as per our client’s established applications, policies, and procedures.
We are looking for candidates with a desire to develop themselves, as we will provide opportunities to gain knowledge by being involved in different international trade-related processes for clients in various industries. Teamwork, respect, and communication are all essential within our company; we expect you to work collaboratively and effectively with your colleagues, partners and clients.
• Preparing import and export entries (pedimentos) according to customer instructions and sending instructions to customs broker.
• Executing the daily processes and policies as defined, ensuring compliance at all moments.
• Monitoring emails, info-queues, and the disposition thereof in a timely manner.
• Timely escalation of any client issues.
• Preparing and attending as an active participant in meetings.
• Organizing and prioritizing work in a dynamic and complex environment, as well as meeting deadlines and daily requirements.
• Team player
• Preferred college education in related field.
• Preferred professional experience: 1 to 3 years’ experience in a corporate business environment.
• Ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with different levels of personnel.
• Preferably strong command of the English language, both verbally and written.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Capable of (learning to) working with a range of software systems.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work effectively with teams of staff from CATTS, partners and clients
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
• Various trainings, including on-the-job training.
• Dedicated, hard-working, friendly team.
• Participation in interesting international projects.
In case you are interested, please submit a CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles match requirements will be contacted during this recruitment process.