CATTS are currently recruiting for Classification Analysts to join our exciting regulatory trade compliance team in Poland.
Reporting to the Classification Supervisor, your task will be to analyze product information in order to assign HS and ECCN numbers, to review client materials, technical materials, drawings, and other literature to ensure proper classifications are assigned. Communicating with client on issues regarding detailed information on items and to support on customer queries about classification and provide justification documents.
You will work closely with our international team of product classification experts, as an extension of our clients’ organizations. Team play, respect and communication are all essential within our company; we expect you to work effectively with with your colleagues, our partners and clients.
• Analyzing product information in order to assign HS and ECCN numbers
• Reviewing client materials, technical materials, drawings, and other literature to ensure proper classifications are assigned
• Communicating with client on issues regarding detailed information on items
• Support on customer queries about classification and provide justification documents
• Experience in classifying goods is a must
• Fluency in English and German
• Ability to read/analyse regulations and procedures
• A background in International Trade.
• Technical degree or equivalent experience would be an asset
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access)
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
• Working in a virtual global team
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, without direct supervision
• Minimum/occasional travel required
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
• Various trainings, including on-the-job training
• Dedicated, hard-working, friendly team
• Participation in interesting international projects
• Working from home office (travel to the office may be required from time to time)
In case you are interested, please submit a CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles match requirements will be contacted during this recruitment process.