CATTS is looking for a software engineer to join its international team in building the EPOS platform. Join our diverse global team of customs, compliance and technology experts and develop the tools of global trade of the future!
CATTS is currently recruiting for junior classification analysts to join our exciting product classification team in Poland. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are seeking to start their career in global trade.
Reporting to one of our classification supervisors, your task will be to analyze product information in order to assign HS and ECCN numbers, to review client materials, technical materials, drawings, and other literature to ensure proper classifications are assigned. Communicating with client on issues regarding detailed information on items and to support on customer queries about classification and provide justification documents.
You will work closely with our international team of product classification experts, as an extension of our clients’ organizations. Team play, respect and communication are all essential within our company; we expect you to work effectively with with your colleagues, our partners and clients.
• Analyzing product information in order to assign HS and ECCN numbers.
• Reviewing client materials, technical materials, drawings, and other literature to ensure proper classifications are assigned.
• Communicating with client on issues regarding detailed information on items.
• Support on customer queries about classification and provide justification documents.
• No prior experience
• Ability to concentrate and maintain attention to detail when performing repeating tasks.
• Fluency in English. Other languages would be an asset.
• Technical degree or equivalent experience would be an asset.
• Ability to read/analyse regulations and procedures.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills.
• Working in a virtual global team.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
• Honesty, confidentiality, Strong initiative and positive attitude.
• Minimum travel required.
• Competitive starter salary and attractive benefits package.
• Various trainings, including on-the-job training.
• Dedicated, hard-working, friendly team.
• Participation in interesting international projects.
The job is remote. This requires a high level of self-motivation and concentration, but also adds flexibility and a good work-life balance.
In case you are interested, please submit a CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles match requirements will be contacted during this recruitment process.