CATTS is currently recruiting for trade analysts to join an exciting customs team in Poland. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are seeking longevity in their next position as they will get involved in a variety of global trade management focused work.
Reporting to the operations manager, your team’s initial task will be to complete and file customs entries for the European trade shipments of our clients. Working closely with the operations manager and other (Senior) analysts, as an extension of our clients’ organization, the intention is to ensure all shipments are declared as per our client’s established applications, policies and procedures.
We are looking for candidates with a desire to develop themselves, as we will provide opportunities to gain knowledge by being involved in different international trade related processes for clients in various industries. Team play, respect and communication are all essential within our company; we expect you to work with and coach your colleagues and to work effectively with with our partners and clients.
• Preparing import and export entries according to customer instructions and sending instructions to customs broker.
• Executing the daily processes and policies as defined, ensuring compliance at all moments.
• Monitoring emails, info-queues, and the disposition thereof in a timely manner.
• Timely escalation of any client issues.
• Preparing and attending as an active participant in meetings.
• Organizing and prioritizing work in a dynamic and complex environment, as well as meeting deadlines and daily requirements.
• Experience in import and export entries is a must.
• Fluency in English. Other languages would be an asset.
• Ability to read/analyse regulations and procedures.
• A background in International Trade.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills.
• Working in a virtual global team.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
• Minimum/occasional travel required.
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
• Various trainings, including on-the-job training.
• Dedicated, hard-working, friendly team.
• Participation in interesting international projects.
In case you are interested, please submit a CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles match requirements will be contacted during this recruitment process.