Job Title: Customs Analyst
Reports to: Operations Manager
Start date: As soon as available
CATTS is currently recruiting for customs analysts to join an exciting customs team in Poland. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are seeking longevity in their next position as they will get involved in a variety of global trade management focused work.
Reporting to the operations manager, your team’s initial task will be to complete and file customs entries for the European trade shipments of our clients. Working closely with the operations manager and other (Senior) analysts, as an extension of our clients’ organization, the intention is to ensure all shipments are declared as per our client’s established applications, policies and procedures.
We are looking for candidates with a desire to develop themselves, as we will provide opportunities to gain knowledge by being involved in different international trade related processes for clients in various industries. Team play, respect and communication are all essential within our company; we expect you to work with and coach your colleagues and to work effectively with with our partners and clients.
What you will be responsible for:
• Researching individuals and companies via the Internet.
• Executing the daily processes and policies as defined.
• Monitoring emails, info-queues and the disposition thereof in a timely manner.
• Timely escalation of any client issues that you are unable to resolve.
• Reporting any account access problems, technical issue(s) (i.e. enterprise software, proprietary screening software).
• Preparing and attending as an active participant in meetings.
• Organizing and prioritizing work in a dynamic and complex environment, as well as meeting deadlines and daily requirements.
What we look for:
• Team player
• Preferred college education in related field.
• Preferred professional experience: 1 to 3 years’ experience in a corporate business environment.
• Ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with different levels of personnel.
• Strong command of the English and/or German language, both verbally and written.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Capable of (learning to) working with a range of software systems.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work effectively with teams of staff from CATTS, partners and clients
In case you are interested, please submit a CV and motivational letter to apply to email@example.com